JULY 30th - PELICAN @ the Drunken Unicorn

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Sun July 31st, 2005, 1:27 pm

It was a very good show and I had a good time.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun July 31st, 2005, 7:22 pm

necroodin wrote:Blaze man, theres another bathroom next to the stage that had no line all night. @_@ That Big Business shirt was indeed the best on the merch table. I was in the bar toking during most of Big Business but I heard four or five songs. Not bad at all! Some real good riffs going on.
yeah, i was just way in the back the whole time b/c i got there a little later on and i didn't feel like pushing my way through everyone.........plus, standing in line for the bathroom in the bar meant i was close to more beer.

and yeah, that shirt is great. the only thing that sucks about it is that i got an XL, and i'm a fairly large guy, and its HUGE on me. nothing a pair of scissors and a sewing machine can't fix though

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun July 31st, 2005, 7:29 pm

I really wanted to go to this but unforunately i had no money.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun July 31st, 2005, 8:24 pm

BlazeTSU wrote:
necroodin wrote:Blaze man, theres another bathroom next to the stage that had no line all night. @_@ That Big Business shirt was indeed the best on the merch table. I was in the bar toking during most of Big Business but I heard four or five songs. Not bad at all! Some real good riffs going on.
yeah, i was just way in the back the whole time b/c i got there a little later on and i didn't feel like pushing my way through everyone.........plus, standing in line for the bathroom in the bar meant i was close to more beer.

and yeah, that shirt is great. the only thing that sucks about it is that i got an XL, and i'm a fairly large guy, and its HUGE on me. nothing a pair of scissors and a sewing machine can't fix though

Way to be crafty, Blaze!
:D