Abbath/High on Fire/Skeletonwitch/Tribulation - 3/19

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Diana

Post by Diana » Fri April 8th, 2016, 6:08 am

theRothstanator wrote:
melkor wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
theRothstanator wrote:A little late on this, but some dude said he liked my back patch since it was "local, from the Carolinas." I told him Acid Witch were from Detroit. Then he said he wanted to wear my pants and put his penis in my face. Guys, do better. :oops: :cry:
Ha! What was your response?
not to tell anybody else nearby about the incident until we were in a car driving away. weirdo birthday boy avoided a nasty beating at the hands of certain individuals, i would guess
I did tell you guys, but I dunno if anyone really understood what I said. I was so shocked, I was like, "Happy Birthday" with bitchface on and I walked away. UGHHHHH
I couldn't understand a word that dude mumble-slurred. But I reported him to Tommy anyhow and he assured me he was keeping a sharp eye. :wink:

BTW my buddy just caught this show in Denver. He sent me some great shots that I'm going to pretend I took, and he said "after saying Hello Denvercolorado (which is how he said it each time), Abbath said 'it's good to be back in the hills! In the thin air!'" Ha.