1349, Tombs, & Full of Hell @ The Basement, Jan 11

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Thu January 14th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Knucklehead wrote:Anyone know who shit the urinal?

(Thanks to Sara Roth for reminding me that I had witnessed that horror.)
what the fuck? I missed that one
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Thu January 14th, 2016, 9:43 pm

Man, that was hellish. Was taking a slash about seven beers in and started thinking about how unbelievably bad that bathroom smelled since I had been in there last. It was only the shrieks of the unlucky fuck that sidled up to the adjacent stall that tipped me off to the gallon or two or feces that apparently had just been sprayed all over the wall, pisser, and floor. It all happened so fast, but he nearly fell over backwards slipping around Shaggy and Scoob style in that puddle he had just unsuspectingly stepped up to and then starts puking all over the place with dick still in hand. I got the fuck outta there.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Thu January 14th, 2016, 9:50 pm

MS_39455 wrote:Man, that was hellish. Was taking a slash about seven beers in and started thinking about how unbelievably bad that bathroom smelled since I had been in there last. It was only the shrieks of the unlucky fuck that sidled up to the adjacent stall that tipped me off to the gallon or two or feces that apparently had just been sprayed all over the wall, pisser, and floor. It all happened so fast, but he nearly fell over backwards slipping around Shaggy and Scoob style in that puddle he had just unsuspectingly stepped up to and then starts puking all over the place with dick still in hand. I got the fuck outta there.
aw, carnivore cocks, I miss all the good shit. at least I got to see the ol' 1-3-4-9
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri January 15th, 2016, 9:19 am

MS_39455 wrote:Had an oh shit it's Ace, oh no wait, it's Tommy Thayer moment looking at his make-up.
Me, too. It went something like this:

Me: My god, Ace is fantastic.
Josh: That's not Ace.
Me (to myself): Wait, what? Not Ace? That dude sure looks like Ace. Plays like Ace. Has the same mannerisms as Ace. I think that's Ace. Damn, Ace is fantastic.

(... afterwards.)
Me: My god, Ace was fantastic.
Mike: That wasn't Ace. Tommy Thayer toured for the first time with them when we supported their tour back in 200x.
Me: Huh.

So, that shows you how much I know.

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Fri January 15th, 2016, 9:45 am

Yeah, I don't quite understand why he doesn't tour with them. He's managed to play at Masq at least once that I remember with Satyricon, so the visa trouble thing you here about a lot doesn't seem to really hold water. I vaguely remember Gene unwittingly scaring him away from the merch table at some point that night.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri January 15th, 2016, 10:18 am

MS_39455 wrote:He's managed to play at Masq at least once that I remember with Satyricon.
I didn't go that show, but I thought I remembered a lot of excitement about his actually getting a visa for that tour.

I would like to see the damn guy play, some day.

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Fri January 15th, 2016, 10:43 am

Watching him blast wearing cowboy boots that night was a sight to behold.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Fri January 15th, 2016, 12:05 pm

MS_39455 wrote:Yeah, I don't quite understand why he doesn't tour with them. He's managed to play at Masq at least once that I remember with Satyricon, so the visa trouble thing you here about a lot doesn't seem to really hold water. I vaguely remember Gene unwittingly scaring him away from the merch table at some point that night.
I don't doubt there are other, likely more significant, factors, but it would be mistaken to assume that Immigration Services does anything with the slightest shred of consistency.

Diana

Post by Diana » Sat January 16th, 2016, 7:21 am

melkor wrote:it would be mistaken to assume that Immigration Services does anything with the slightest shred of consistency.
This.