Slaygerism,Maiden Killers,Slack Sabbath - 7/14 - Earl

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Slaygerism,Maiden Killers,Slack Sabbath - 7/14 - Earl

Post by ratanda » Mon June 11th, 2018, 1:10 pm

Slaygerism - Slayer set by Malformity
Maiden Killers - Paul Di'Anno era Maiden by current/former members of Death of Kings, The Pinx, Sadistic Ritual, Haunting
Slack Sabbath - Black Sabbath set by Members of Order of The Owl/The Pinx

July 14, 2018 | doors at 8:30pm | $10
The Earl

http://badearl.com/events/4860/Slaygerism

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Re: Slaygerism,Maiden Killers,Slack Sabbath - 7/14 - Earl

Post by melkor » Mon June 11th, 2018, 1:52 pm

stick around
after the show
for a free perfor-mance
by melkor
singing judas priest songs
and other type hits
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Mon June 11th, 2018, 2:17 pm

This is gonna rule. Why there hasn't been a good local cover show in forever has been a recent recurring subject of my typical Saturday night booze banter. Does anyone remember that Maiden cover band that played at Jack's once or twice in the parking lot. The singer bused/bar backed there for a short while. Not sure who he was. Kind of a short guy, maybe early 40's, shoulder length curly hair... he fuckin nailed the Bruce parts that even Bruce has a hard time with these days. Was totally impressed. Been jonesin for a good cheap singalong since.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon June 11th, 2018, 5:23 pm

MS_39455 wrote:
Mon June 11th, 2018, 2:17 pm
This is gonna rule. Why there hasn't been a good local cover show in forever has been a recent recurring subject of my typical Saturday night booze banter. Does anyone remember that Maiden cover band that played at Jack's once or twice in the parking lot. The singer bused/bar backed there for a short while. Not sure who he was. Kind of a short guy, maybe early 40's, shoulder length curly hair... he fuckin nailed the Bruce parts that even Bruce has a hard time with these days. Was totally impressed. Been jonesin for a good cheap singalong since.
Yup. I very distinctly remember them playing before Jack's Jello Wrestling at least a time or two. Probably the only parts of those nights that I do distinctly remember. In spite of all the flack Jack's get these days, I really miss those years, not that they were all that long ago. Lack of responsibility, great tunes, and wholesale price drinks are a tough combo to beat.