Kataklysm/EXHORDER!/Krisiun/Hatchet - Sept 21 - Venue TBA

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Azrael

Re: Kataklysm/EXHORDER!/Krisiun/Hatchet - Sept 21 - Venue TBA

Post by Azrael » Mon September 23rd, 2019, 5:31 am

MS_39455 wrote:
Sun September 22nd, 2019, 3:50 pm
Glad it was a good turnout. Sorry to bail last minute. The no re-entry thing fucked my momentum for the day the way that only Masq could and truthfully never even made it over there.

yea they dicked us. We worked hard as fuck promoting that show. Then they stuff us outside at 2pm (the outside part was fine) but ultimately I feel it was a little lame. Fucking Nazi's at the door again as always. bands were allowed reentry as long as you were ok with literally having your nuts grabbed by another man everytime you came back in. We don’t get many offers from the other big promotion company around here so we have to suck that big ol masquerade dick once in a while if we wanna play at all.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Mon September 23rd, 2019, 9:40 am

oh, and the masq fucking LOST our will call list. so yeah, that was fun getting word that paul c. can't get in and then going up there and being informed that they don't have a guest list for us even though I straight up handed them the neatly printed list that very morning. fucking fucks, that fucking venue always manages to fuck something up.

also we got handed the wrong color drink tickets so I'm over there looking like a fucking dick trying to get a beer and the bar tender is giving me an attitude, "that's not a drink ticket," "well, I got it from the masq... then what is it?" "I'm a bartender, I don't know." jesus fucking christ, a pack of bonobos could run a better event than these fuckheads.
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Thu September 26th, 2019, 1:41 pm

That sucks you guys had a bad experience playing there.

We were in the studio all day so I didn't get there til the end of Krisiun's set. Caught one song and it was really good. Pretty sure it was Ravager if I remember correctly. Wish I had saw more.

Exhorder was awesome but short. 5 songs: Homicide, Anal Lust, My Time, Cadence of The Dirge, and Desecrator.

Exodus did a really good job too. They played for about an hour and a half. FABULOUS DISASTER! I don't think I've ever seen them play this. They played a LOT from Bonded By Blood. Right after one of the Bonded songs Steve Souza asked the crowd if they were ready for some old shit. Then they played a Rob Dukes song.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Thu September 26th, 2019, 1:54 pm

lol
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -