MASS DESTRUCTION METAL FEST IV

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Thrashmania

Re: MASS DESTRUCTION METAL FEST IV

Post by Thrashmania » Mon August 16th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Updated main post. Cruciamentum, Usurper & Derketa dropped. Malevolent 'Ten Commandments' set, Thantifaxath, and Goatwhore added.

Daily lineup below:
Friday Nov 5:
Suffocation | Vio-Lence | Monstrosity | Cenotaph | Akhlys | Witchtrap | Vimur

Saturday Nov 6:
Repulsion | Nuclear Assault | Massacre | Evoken | Thornspawn | Thantifaxath | Estuary | Antichrist Siege Machine

Sunday Nov 7:
Cirith Ungol | Exciter | Malevolent Creation | Malignancy | Goatwhore | Impure | Maiestas

zla vydra

Post by zla vydra » Mon August 16th, 2021, 5:40 pm

Thrashmania wrote:
Mon August 16th, 2021, 12:01 pm
Updated main post. Cruciamentum, Usurper & Derketa dropped. Malevolent 'Ten Commandments' set, Thantifaxath, and Goatwhore added.

Daily lineup below:
Friday Nov 5:

Saturday Nov 6:
Repulsion | Nuclear Assault | Massacre | Evoken | Thornspawn | Thantifaxath | Estuary | Antichrist Siege Machine

Sunday Nov 7:
Cirith Ungol | Exciter | Malevolent Creation | Malignancy | Goatwhore | Impure | Maiestas
Can anyone destroy this Malevolent Creation? Who's going to supply Phil with his chocolate milk?

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Wed October 27th, 2021, 11:36 am

Got my Saturday pass today. I'm too poor to buy a three day. Guess I have to finally find a job haha. Beyond fucking stoked to see Repulsion and Nuclear Assault. I messaged Scott Carlson on FB to see if they have ever played Atlanta. He replied (flex) and said no, this will be the first time they've ever played here.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Wed October 27th, 2021, 11:57 am

zla vydra wrote:
Mon August 16th, 2021, 5:40 pm
Thrashmania wrote:
Mon August 16th, 2021, 12:01 pm

Daily lineup below:
Friday Nov 5:

Saturday Nov 6:

Sunday Nov 7:
Can anyone destroy this Malevolent Creation? Who's going to supply Phil with his chocolate milk?
thou shall chug
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Wed October 27th, 2021, 1:57 pm

Set times for youse guise who don't do the whole social media stuff.

Friday Nov 5:
Suffocation 11:00 | Vio-Lence 9:50 | Monstrosity 8:45 | Cenotaph 7:50 | Akhlys 7:00 | Maiestas 6:10 | Vimur 5:20 | Doors 5:00

Saturday Nov 6:
Repulsion 11:00 | Nuclear Assault 9:50 | Massacre 8:45 | Evoken 7:45 | Thornspawn 6:50 | Thantifaxath 6:00 | Estuary 5:10 | Antichrist Siege Machine 4:20 | Doors 4:00

Sunday Nov 7:
Cirith Ungol 10:00 | Exciter 8:40 | Malevolent Creation 7:35 | Malignancy 6:35 | Goatwhore 5:35 | Impure 4:45 | Doors 4:00

Tickets: https://tinyurl.com/MDMF2021

Nahsil

Post by Nahsil » Wed November 3rd, 2021, 6:53 pm

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

RIP my feet, back and spinal cord, I'm too old for this shit

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Wed November 3rd, 2021, 9:15 pm

shit i could fill, fuckin, six 90 minutes tapes sayin how good sirith ungol is.

i mean, the album cover is just most awesome a work--green, with a guy...

man, when I heard that gong crash, i knew that robert garven wasn't bullshittin' and when I heard tim baker scream I fuckin my piles were all over the floor

i'd love to fuck the shit outta betsy bitch, I bet tim baker has

fuck metallica's new wimpy shit

wait til that fuckin album comes out then when everyone's brain melts cuz it's so fuckin loud they'll know who sirith ungol is

I really wish they'd come down to dc and rock the wax museum and the bayou or hammer jax and come on to my fuckin house and eat dinner man I'll cook you a fuckin four course meal oh goddamn right cuz I just wanna party with these dudes man hell yeah and we'd get some women that'd fucking blow tim baker's dick off

ac/dc sucks accepts sucks sirith ungol rules the fuckin world

just because i failed the ninth grade cuz i got kicked outta school for spray painting sirith ungol I didn't give I shit cuz I told my principal suck my cock

tim baker man please call us man area code 703 number 532 7884 arlington virginia. 5953 north tenth street arlington virginia and definitely bring robert garven I want him to come down and rock my double bass ludwig. got those pastie cymbals sounding clear. pssssh

man I don't like my girlfriend talking about how she wants to fuck other dudes but she took a look at tim baker and said she really wanted to fuck him

fucking sirith ungol rules and i'm not bullshitting man and next time you see ratt beat the shit outta them

if you don't like sirith ungol then you're not into metal. you're an anus hair on a fat ass. cirith ungol is the masters of the fucking metal
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu November 4th, 2021, 12:02 am

melkor wrote:
Wed November 3rd, 2021, 9:15 pm
shit i could fill, fuckin, six 90 minutes tapes sayin how good sirith ungol is.

i mean, the album cover is just most awesome a work--green, with a guy...

man, when I heard that gong crash, i knew that robert garven wasn't bullshittin' and when I heard tim baker scream I fuckin my piles were all over the floor

i'd love to fuck the shit outta betsy bitch, I bet tim baker has

fuck metallica's new wimpy shit

wait til that fuckin album comes out then when everyone's brain melts cuz it's so fuckin loud they'll know who sirith ungol is

I really wish they'd come down to dc and rock the wax museum and the bayou or hammer jax and come on to my fuckin house and eat dinner man I'll cook you a fuckin four course meal oh goddamn right cuz I just wanna party with these dudes man hell yeah and we'd get some women that'd fucking blow tim baker's dick off

ac/dc sucks accepts sucks sirith ungol rules the fuckin world

just because i failed the ninth grade cuz i got kicked outta school for spray painting sirith ungol I didn't give I shit cuz I told my principal suck my cock

tim baker man please call us man area code 703 number 532 7884 arlington virginia. 5953 north tenth street arlington virginia and definitely bring robert garven I want him to come down and rock my double bass ludwig. got those pastie cymbals sounding clear. pssssh

man I don't like my girlfriend talking about how she wants to fuck other dudes but she took a look at tim baker and said she really wanted to fuck him

fucking sirith ungol rules and i'm not bullshitting man and next time you see ratt beat the shit outta them

if you don't like sirith ungol then you're not into metal. you're an anus hair on a fat ass. cirith ungol is the masters of the fucking metal
What are you even talking about? No one cares. Just like no one cares what I think too.
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Thu November 4th, 2021, 5:56 am

melkor wrote:
Wed November 3rd, 2021, 9:15 pm
ac/dc sucks

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Thu November 4th, 2021, 10:45 am

melkor wrote:fucking sirith ungol rules and i'm not bullshitting man and next time you see ratt beat the shit outta them
:lol:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Thu November 4th, 2021, 12:12 pm

I fuckin love AC/DC. Cirith Ungol is ok I guess.

zla vydra

Post by zla vydra » Thu November 4th, 2021, 2:37 pm

Shouldn't we have already been introduced to the Tim Baker/Betsy Bitch offspring by now?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu November 4th, 2021, 10:11 pm

Probably. He spelled his favorite band wrong like 15 times in that post. Ac/dc and accept don’t suck though.
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Fri November 5th, 2021, 6:34 am

Any band to have epic art after this masterpiece was released just copied it haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_-D5B7DIg

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Fri November 5th, 2021, 7:00 am

Matt wrote:
Thu November 4th, 2021, 10:11 pm
Probably. He spelled his favorite band wrong like 15 times in that post. Ac/dc and accept don’t suck though.
your favorite bands don't stand a chance; black n blue, bitch, malice, ratt, avatar, metallica, pendomiu, demon flight, don't stand a CHANCE. sirith ungol man