Tues., Sept. 27th God Dethroned, Nightrage, Epoch of Unlight

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu September 29th, 2005, 3:03 am

necroodin wrote:Were you with the Apocalyptic Visions guy?
Haha, fuck no.
Funny thing: I've known that girl since she was 15 (she's like 19 now), and I've seen her descent into more and more ridiculousness over the years.
When she showed up last night, I wanted to be like, "nice dress - do you clean that shit with Windex?"

AMAZING.

So yeah.
I was the red headed girl with glasses.
I was at the Deathgasm table quite a bit.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu September 29th, 2005, 6:20 am

Aha I knew that wasn't you. She's got a look going for herself that is fo sho.

I was the guy in a sleeveless First In Hell Immolation shirt.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu September 29th, 2005, 7:56 am

necroodin wrote:Aha I knew that wasn't you. She's got a look going for herself that is fo sho.

That was you? I like that shirt! I was the girl in the Metallica shirt.

@Holly- I recognized you from Obituary. I just didn't know that was you though. You had on a green shirt (@ God Dethroned) right? Do you really think I'm older? Alot of people think that. I'm probably younger that you!
You also may know my name...I win tix from wrekage all the time...I won 'em for this show.

anyway, I really enjoyed God Dethroned. I never heard anything by them before except Loyal to the Crown of God Dethroned just because wrekage played it!

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Thu September 29th, 2005, 8:36 am

Metalfreak wrote:
necroodin wrote:Aha I knew that wasn't you. She's got a look going for herself that is fo sho.

That was you? I like that shirt! I was the girl in the Metallica shirt.

@Holly- I recognized you from Obituary. I just didn't know that was you though. You had on a green shirt (@ God Dethroned) right? Do you really think I'm older? Alot of people think that. I'm probably younger that you!
You also may know my name...I win tix from wrekage all the time...I won 'em for this show.

anyway, I really enjoyed God Dethroned. I never heard anything by them before except Loyal to the Crown of God Dethroned just because wrekage played it!
Oh yeah I remember you, you were kind of hanging with Deathgasm Alex and them at Obituary. And you had some sweet headbanging action going on, complete with a slight rotation of the head.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu September 29th, 2005, 8:39 am

Metalfreak wrote:@Holly- I recognized you from Obituary. I just didn't know that was you though. You had on a green shirt (@ God Dethroned) right? Do you really think I'm older? Alot of people think that. I'm probably younger that you!
Word, yeah, I remember you from Obituary, too.
Yeah, I had a green tank top on.
& I dunno...I'm only 21 - Greg, Mike, & I are all students.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Thu September 29th, 2005, 10:46 am

I'm 24, so I've stepped into Bob's shoes as the grandfather student host of the show.

I would have loved to have been at this show but I've pretty much had to evacuate on all weekday shows since I started working unless it's one worth taking the hit the next day for and feeling like ass all day after getting up in the morning.

...aaaaaaaaaand with that paragraph I have officially enetered adulthood. It's all downhill from here, I'll see you guys over in the Metamucil aisle at Kroger.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu September 29th, 2005, 11:59 am

Greg wrote:I'm 24, so I've stepped into Bob's shoes as the grandfather student host of the show.

I would have loved to have been at this show but I've pretty much had to evacuate on all weekday shows since I started working unless it's one worth taking the hit the next day for and feeling like ass all day after getting up in the morning.

...aaaaaaaaaand with that paragraph I have officially enetered adulthood. It's all downhill from here, I'll see you guys over in the Metamucil aisle at Kroger.
I'll be in the pain relief section of the medicine aisle getting some Advil for my back.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Thu September 29th, 2005, 1:09 pm

I'll be awaiting Oxycodone donations for my neck.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Thu September 29th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Greg wrote:...aaaaaaaaaand with that paragraph I have officially enetered adulthood. It's all downhill from here, I'll see you guys over in the Metamucil aisle at Kroger.
You're still a whippersnapper to me :)

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri September 30th, 2005, 9:17 am

holly wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:@Holly- I recognized you from Obituary. I just didn't know that was you though. You had on a green shirt (@ God Dethroned) right? Do you really think I'm older? Alot of people think that. I'm probably younger that you!
Word, yeah, I remember you from Obituary, too.
Yeah, I had a green tank top on.
& I dunno...I'm only 21 - Greg, Mike, & I are all students.
I'm a student too...and I'm almost 19! I'm a freshman at Georgia State.

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri October 7th, 2005, 3:30 am

All y'all are just a buncha damn younguns! :lol:

Greg, that's the Metalmucil aisle. \m/