DJ Pestilence bitchfest

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Mortis_Kull

Post by Mortis_Kull » Wed September 29th, 2010, 3:43 pm

This have surely inflated into a monster. And all because of just one opinion towards FTTA.
Usually when you get bad criticisms towards the event, the best way of responding to it is "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll handle it better next time. My bad" or "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll let someone else handle it better next time. My bad." And by then, maybe you would have done something better next time if you were to take the hint. But instead, you inflate yourself and not only fling juvenile insults towards anyone like Jake, Matt, and Brian, but also at anything like the 585, Wrekage station, and Withered's BBQ. Are you really that insecure of yourself and event you ran?

I expect to hear "I fuck yo mama!" insults from a 13 year old kid using his mum's computer unsupervised, not from a grown adult with his own computer.

DJ Pestilence

Post by DJ Pestilence » Wed September 29th, 2010, 4:11 pm

Mortis_Kull wrote:This have surely inflated into a monster. And all because of just one opinion towards FTTA.
Usually when you get bad criticisms towards the event, the best way of responding to it is "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll handle it better next time. My bad" or "oh shit, Im sorry. I'll let someone else handle it better next time. My bad." And by then, maybe you would have done something better next time if you were to take the hint. But instead, you inflate yourself and not only fling juvenile insults towards anyone like Jake, Matt, and Brian, but also at anything like the 585, Wrekage station, and Withered's BBQ. Are you really that insecure of yourself and event you ran?

I expect to hear "I fuck yo mama!" insults from a 13 year old kid using his mum's computer unsupervised, not from a grown adult with his own computer.
No man this started because I was badly informed about an incident and have since manned up and apologized for my mistakes towards Jake. Criticism constructive criticism is most appreciative I have learned much from the disaster that was FTTA 2010 and look forward wholeheartedly to put this debacle behind me with an impressive and rousing success by all barometers so that the Atlanta scene may look proudly upon it as their own. I apologize to all the local bands for my rogue nature in the handling of what should have been a successful and enjoyable event for everyone. Apologies to everyone out there whom has been offended by my statements especially those like Ryan, Lamar and Dan whom have stood by me through thick and thin over the years. I believe the stress of it all played a role but no matter I was quite the dick. And for that I sincerely apologize. I know it's going to take awhile to work within your good graces again but I am willing to try. As some one said there is no failure there is only not trying. I will try hard to make amends and to help unite what is an awesome Atlanta Metal scene.

Sincerely,
Floyd Lionel

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Wed September 29th, 2010, 4:49 pm

DJ Pestilence wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:eyewitness testimony is used in over 95% of all trial cases that end in conviction.
In fact, my trial partner just tried a case where the client was accused of twice robbing a donut shop while armed. Both cashiers positively identified him and there was surveillance video. The client was acquitted.
Was it the HAPPY DONUT that place always gets robbed.
In fact, it was!

Mortis_Kull

Post by Mortis_Kull » Wed September 29th, 2010, 5:30 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
In fact, it was!
Hold on, dude. Read the latest post.

DJ Pestilence

Post by DJ Pestilence » Wed September 29th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:eyewitness testimony is used in over 95% of all trial cases that end in conviction.
In fact, my trial partner just tried a case where the client was accused of twice robbing a donut shop while armed. Both cashiers positively identified him and there was surveillance video. The client was acquitted.
Was it the HAPPY DONUT that place always gets robbed.
In fact, it was!
Knew it. I lived in the village for years and I won't go there cause my luck
I'd get there the same time as a robber. I was in a Krispy Kreme when I got robbed with 3 cops in it. I stay out of donut shops.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Wed September 29th, 2010, 10:23 pm

DJ Pestilence wrote:
Mortis_Kull wrote:This have surely inflated into a monster. And all because of just one opinion towards FTTA.

No man this started because I was badly informed about an incident and have since manned up and apologized for my mistakes towards Jake. Criticism constructive criticism is most appreciative I have learned much from the disaster that was FTTA 2010 and look forward wholeheartedly to put this debacle behind me with an impressive and rousing success by all barometers so that the Atlanta scene may look proudly upon it as their own. I apologize to all the local bands for my rogue nature in the handling of what should have been a successful and enjoyable event for everyone. Apologies to everyone out there whom has been offended by my statements especially those like Ryan, Lamar and Dan whom have stood by me through thick and thin over the years. I believe the stress of it all played a role but no matter I was quite the dick. And for that I sincerely apologize. I know it's going to take awhile to work within your good graces again but I am willing to try. As some one said there is no failure there is only not trying. I will try hard to make amends and to help unite what is an awesome Atlanta Metal scene.

Sincerely,
Floyd Lionel
Apology accepted bro, now everyone can get back to what matters, that being music and friends. It's good that you re-evaluated and learned from your mistakes. One of my favorite quotes "To error is human, to forgive is divine'.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Wed September 29th, 2010, 11:39 pm

holy crap I missed out on this one. This still isn't Incarceri 9 long hahahahaha but at least this one ended better than that one.

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Sat October 2nd, 2010, 6:32 pm

Wow.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon October 11th, 2010, 9:06 pm

From Wormrot's Tour Blog:
9.26.2010 Somewhere in Georgia 16:06
We’re killing time at a Starbucks in some town north of Atlanta. The show last night was a drag; apparently some scene politics was happening and some kinds were upset that the show wasn’t at a certain venue. What people don’t understand is that the bands are the ones that get the brunt of it. No one remembers the names or faces, they just remember that the shows suck and that the “sceneâ€Â￾ doesn’t come out to support touring bands. I heard from the promoter that there were a few local bands that were bummed out that they weren’t asked to play so they booked a free house show to run interference to the Phobia, Maruta, Wormrot show. That is the weakest shit that I’ve ever heard; it makes me think that those bands have never been on the road before, if they had, they would know better.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Mon October 11th, 2010, 10:41 pm

Unreal.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Tue October 12th, 2010, 10:53 am

Moloc wrote:Unreal.
MONSTER KILL

Doomed Youth

Post by Doomed Youth » Tue October 12th, 2010, 11:06 am

Ryan wrote:From Wormrot's Tour Blog:
We’re killing time at a Starbucks in some town north of Atlanta. The show last night was a drag; apparently some scene politics was happening and some kinds were upset that the show wasn’t at a certain venue. What people don’t understand is that the bands are the ones that get the brunt of it. No one remembers the names or faces, they just remember that the shows suck and that the “sceneâ€Â￾ doesn’t come out to support touring bands. I heard from the promoter that there were a few local bands that were bummed out that they weren’t asked to play so they booked a free house show to run interference to the Phobia, Maruta, Wormrot show. That is the weakest shit that I’ve ever heard; it makes me think that those bands have never been on the road before, if they had, they would know better.
Wow. Thanks to Floyd for turning it around and making us look like the bad guys. All we did was ask the touring bands if they wanted to play a late, late after party. It started around 1 am so it wasn't to run interference. Not to mention the show was set up months in advance.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Tue October 12th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Ryan wrote:From Wormrot's Tour Blog:
That's awful. I did what I was supposed to, promoted, played the show, and I did'nt go running to the bands slandering people.