SPSU Radio

discussion about metal on the web, this web site, and all things online.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

doubledogpaleale

SPSU Radio

Post by doubledogpaleale » Mon September 13th, 2010, 5:28 pm

There was an open spot for a position in the radio of southern poly and I decided to take it. So if there are any bands that have online demos with good enough production send me or post the link and I will play at least one song by you guys, or if you have cd demos that would be great.

I have an hour to play basicaly anything, durring this and basicaly every friday that follows between 10am - 11am and need some music!

I'll be playing local bands like Doomed Youth, Zoroaster, Legions Of Astaroth, Obscurum, etc. Also some better know metal bands like Destroyer 666, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Bathory, Death, Vital Remains, Deicide, etc. And also punk bands like Subhumans, The Exploited, Cock Sparrer, La Polla Records, Eskorbuto......

I'll to keep this up for as long as possible and hopefuly it won't get shut down for offensive lyrics or something.

the link is wghr.spsu.edu
Last edited by doubledogpaleale on Fri October 29th, 2010, 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Mon September 13th, 2010, 6:25 pm

check us out man. www.myspace.com/sadisticritual
if you like it there is a link to download our free demo under the blog section.

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Mon September 13th, 2010, 7:49 pm

SadisticRitual wrote:check us out man. www.myspace.com/sadisticritual
if you like it there is a link to download our free demo under the blog section.
Yeah man no problem. Your stuff is pretty good I'll be sure to play the demo.

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Mon September 13th, 2010, 8:12 pm

doubledogpaleale wrote:
SadisticRitual wrote:check us out man. www.myspace.com/sadisticritual
Yeah man no problem. Your stuff is pretty good I'll be sure to play the demo.
thanks alot man! sounds good

Barry Clark

Re: SPSU Radio

Post by Barry Clark » Wed October 27th, 2010, 3:08 pm

doubledogpaleale wrote:There was an open spot for a position in the radio of southern poly and I decided to take it. So if there are any bands that have online demos with good enough production send me or post the link and I will play at least one song by you guys, or if you have cd demos that would be great.

I have an hour to play basicaly anything, durring this and basicaly every friday that follows between 10am - 11am and need some music!

I'll be playing local bands like Doomed Youth, Zoroaster, Legions Of Astaroth, Obscurum, etc. Also some better know metal bands like Destroyer 666, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Bathory, Death, Vital Remains, Deicide, etc. And also punk bands like Subhumans, The Exploited, Cock Sparrer, La Polla Records, Eskorbuto......

I'll to keep this up for as long as possible and hopefuly it won't get shut down for offensive lyrics or something.
I am going to SPSU for Mech Eng.

It doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't for 15 years, but I can shoot you some old Damnage stuff if you want.
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/damnageband">DAMNAGE on Myspace</a>

Neither scene nor herd

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Wed October 27th, 2010, 7:27 pm

Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:There was an open spot for a position in the radio of southern poly and I decided to take it. So if there are any bands that have online demos with good enough production send me or post the link and I will play at least one song by you guys, or if you have cd demos that would be great.

It doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't for 15 years, but I can shoot you some old Damnage stuff if you want.
Nice dude, send it to my email. saldana787@hotmail.com. thanks.
Who Dies Wins

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Wed October 27th, 2010, 9:16 pm

doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:

NP. I will try to send it in the morning.

Neither scene nor herd

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Thu October 28th, 2010, 5:53 am

Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:

Forgot to ask, how big can the email be? These can be up to 25MB.

Neither scene nor herd

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Thu October 28th, 2010, 8:16 am

What's the frequency/online link so we can listen?

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Fri October 29th, 2010, 9:51 am

Moloc wrote:

What's the frequency/online link so we can listen?
its wghr.spsu.edu very catchy url! full of breevs...
Who Dies Wins

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Sat October 30th, 2010, 12:43 pm

Barry Clark wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:

sorry i haven't responded but I got the email and its really good stuff, I will definitely play it next friday because I didn't get to listen to it after the show was over. Good combination of acoustics with a heavy riffs and changing drums
Last edited by doubledogpaleale on Sun October 31st, 2010, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who Dies Wins

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Sat October 30th, 2010, 6:49 pm

doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:
doubledogpaleale wrote:
Barry Clark wrote:

sorry i haven't responded but I got the email and its really good stuff, I will definitely play it next friday because I didn't get to listen to it after the show was over. Good combination of acoustics with a heavy riffs and chainging drums
Great! I will send the rest then. :D

Neither scene nor herd

doubledogpaleale

Post by doubledogpaleale » Tue November 30th, 2010, 6:57 pm

Well this week is my last week to do this thing for this year, I might be doing it next year but don't know around what time, so it will be a special show in which I'll trying to play seasonal stuff such as war against santa clause and whatever else I can find.

the link is once again wghr.spsu.edu
Who Dies Wins