worst atlanta bands?

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Mon November 1st, 2010, 7:21 pm

[quote="unprogrammable"]oh goody, all the ass pirate crew are here to judge my grammer. Who gives a shit about my grammer. You can't defend your lack of taste and the damn grindcore black metal crap you play and have the nerve to talk shit about Mastadon, Daath? Any number of other bands. You tards are so jealous. Just go take lessons. You need to know what you speak about before you speak.[/quote]

looks like our nitpicking at your "grammar" helped out a LITTLE. keep up the good work! you are doing AWESOME! you get a smiley face sticker for the day!

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Mon November 1st, 2010, 7:26 pm

and for the record, i dont give a fuck about grammar so much as just being able to understand what the hell you are trying to say. and it just so happens that sometimes periods, commas, etc. (grammar, punctuation, whatever the fuck you want to call it) will help with that whole situation. i dont remember exactly being an A+ student myself in school either so dont think im being some snobby asshole who thinks he is smart. because i know im not.

[u]just don't post though, b/c you are incredibly worthless here.[/u]

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon November 1st, 2010, 7:52 pm

unprogrammable wrote:You can't defend your lack of taste and the damn grindcore black metal crap you play and have the nerve to talk shit about Mastadon, Daath?
big whoop, not everyone likes noodley guitar parts and proggy stuff and not everyone likes grinding abrasive fast stuff. different strokes for different folks, the fact that i would rather listen to repulsion and terrorizer than mastodon and daath has nothing to do with their musical ability... it just sounds better to me. Also, taste is subjective. lack of taste would be not liking music or having an opinion. we have taste in music, just apparently not the same as you. Which raises the greater question... why do you care what other people like or dislike?
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Mon November 1st, 2010, 8:19 pm

I'd rather listen to REPULSION more than anything, usually. Fuck proggy noodles and bad "grammer." Thems for tha mall shirt curfew crew.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon November 1st, 2010, 8:25 pm

dude you like Incaraceri 9 and Daath. just stfu.

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon November 1st, 2010, 8:35 pm

In addition, nobody even said anything about Mastodon for FIVE YEARS. are you really that butthurt?

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Mon November 1st, 2010, 10:03 pm

Duh, Brian! This guy was talking about this forum's collective undying hatred for Mastadon.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 2:34 am

Ryan wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:You can't defend your lack of taste and the damn grindcore black metal crap you play and have the nerve to talk shit about Mastadon, Daath?
big whoop, not everyone likes noodley guitar parts and proggy stuff and not everyone likes grinding abrasive fast stuff. different strokes for different folks, the fact that i would rather listen to repulsion and terrorizer than mastodon and daath has nothing to do with their musical ability... it just sounds better to me. Also, taste is subjective. lack of taste would be not liking music or having an opinion. we have taste in music, just apparently not the same as you. Which raises the greater question... why do you care what other people like or dislike?
Metal is the fate of humanity. You cleary don't know anything, Ryan. You need to go back to Mosh Skool.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 4:37 am

Generubin wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Metal is the fate of humanity. You cleary don't know anything, Ryan. You need to go back to Mosh Skool.
Wait, what? Ryan made a great point.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 5:42 am

Generubin wrote:
Ryan wrote:
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 8:35 am

unprogrammable wrote:You can't defend...taste
No one should have to, either. Welcome to third grade.

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 1:57 pm

unprogrammable wrote:oh goody, all the ass pirate crew are here to judge my grammer. Who gives a shit about my grammer. You can't defend your lack of taste and the damn grindcore black metal crap you play and have the nerve to talk shit about Mastadon, Daath? Any number of other bands. You tards are so jealous. Just go take lessons. You need to know what you speak about before you speak.
The undisputed king of shitty technique,bad phrasing, and bullshit riffs can not tell people to go take lessons.

unprogrammable

Post by unprogrammable » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 6:12 pm

nocommands wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:oh goody, all the ass pirate crew are here to judge my grammer. Who gives a shit about my grammer. You can't defend your lack of taste and the damn grindcore black metal crap you play and have the nerve to talk shit about Mastadon, Daath? Any number of other bands. You tards are so jealous. Just go take lessons. You need to know what you speak about before you speak.
The undisputed king of shitty technique,bad phrasing, and bullshit riffs can not tell people to go take lessons.
as a matter of fact , I don't even play guitar. I fuck around on bass a little, but I'm not trying to be in a band. Just looked over some of the post and took notice of the bad taste and ignorants on this forum. I do like Daath and Mastadon as well as Dimmu and a handful of other bands that you jerkoffs hate on. It's not that you hate, but the extent that you hate that let's me know of your jealousy. Also, Brian, I never said I was a fan of Incarceri 9. Their music is not bad though, way better than the crap pushed on this forum as music. My cousin in Philly really likes their stuff though. I could takem or leavem. Oh and prog is not mall music jerks. Prog is something you guys could never get, obviously.
you have no taste

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 7:00 pm

unprogrammable wrote:
nocommands wrote:
as a matter of fact , I don't even play guitar. I fuck around on bass a little, but I'm not trying to be in a band. Just looked over some of the post and took notice of the bad taste and ignorants on this forum. I do like Daath and Mastadon as well as Dimmu and a handful of other bands that you jerkoffs hate on. It's not that you hate, but the extent that you hate that let's me know of your jealousy. Also, Brian, I never said I was a fan of Incarceri 9. Their music is not bad though, way better than the crap pushed on this forum as music. My cousin in Philly really likes their stuff though. I could takem or leavem. Oh and prog is not mall music jerks. Prog is something you guys could never get, obviously.
There are people on this forum that like progressive music. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a musician wanting to progress with their music as long as they are true to themselves and their music. Most metal fans are conservatives, big deal.

Everyone needs to shut up about their opinions and go cry about it in their black metal journals about their indifference. :evil:
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

unprogrammable

Post by unprogrammable » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 7:36 pm

Generubin wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:
nocommands wrote:
There are people on this forum that like progressive music. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a musician wanting to progress with their music as long as they are true to themselves and their music. Most metal fans are conservatives, big deal.

Everyone needs to shut up about their opinions and go cry about it in their black metal journals about their indifference. :evil:
Most metal fans conservative? Must be a GA red state thing. It's not the case where I'm from. Fuck conservatives and especially the Tea Baggers.
you have no taste