ATLMETAL.COM

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Metalfreak, MS_39455, Brian, AtlantaMetal Staff

Frankyh
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon July 25th, 2011, 11:40 pm

Post by Frankyh » Tue July 26th, 2011, 1:02 am

Nice article, thanks for sharing this information.

User avatar
DrkLrdViper666
Member
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon June 8th, 2009, 2:35 am
Location: Hoschton, Ga.

Post by DrkLrdViper666 » Fri July 29th, 2011, 12:58 am

OMFG Y'all are cracking me the fuck up!!! :lol:
I'm guessing that "ATL Metal Mark"
is Public Enemy No. 1 on Atlanta Metal, right?!
The Dark Lord Of All Things Metal
& Lead Singer/Frontman www.facebook.com/jimi.newton.9
www.myspace.com/darkevillordviper666

User avatar
DrkLrdViper666
Member
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon June 8th, 2009, 2:35 am
Location: Hoschton, Ga.

Re: jeez

Post by DrkLrdViper666 » Fri July 29th, 2011, 1:02 am

Odinson666 wrote:that guy is about as metal as the mall of Georgia
lmmfao :lol:
That was CLASSIC bro!!! :D
Btw, I live just 2 exits up from the mall of Ga.!!
MALLCORE FTW! :lol:
The Dark Lord Of All Things Metal
& Lead Singer/Frontman www.facebook.com/jimi.newton.9
www.myspace.com/darkevillordviper666

badcarburetor
Member
Posts: 2128
Joined: Mon March 23rd, 2009, 9:12 pm
Location: ATL

Re: jeez

Post by badcarburetor » Fri July 29th, 2011, 9:27 am

DrkLrdViper666 wrote:MALLCORE FTW! :lol:
http://waldemardaninskyjr.blogspot.com
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

User avatar
DrkLrdViper666
Member
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon June 8th, 2009, 2:35 am
Location: Hoschton, Ga.

Re: jeez

Post by DrkLrdViper666 » Fri July 29th, 2011, 6:00 pm

badcarburetor wrote:
DrkLrdViper666 wrote:MALLCORE FTW! :lol:
http://waldemardaninskyjr.blogspot.com
Kay, I do hope you knew I was being extremely sarcastic!!!
I'm still just as Hardcore into Old Skool Thrash & Black Metal as always!!!
I can also re-assure you, that THAT WILLL NEVER CHANGE!!! :D
METAL IS FOREVER!!!
HAIL!, HAIL! HAIL AND KILL!!! \\m// \\m// :twisted:
The Dark Lord Of All Things Metal
& Lead Singer/Frontman www.facebook.com/jimi.newton.9
www.myspace.com/darkevillordviper666

lsaldana
Member
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat February 13th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Location: CT

Post by lsaldana » Mon August 1st, 2011, 8:35 pm

Stussey wrote:The Atl MetalMark is a hack. There's actually a guy called MetalMark in Upstate New York that's the real MetalMark. He's been a dj for 19yrs and is currently on Saturday nights on BrutalExistenceRadio.com from 7pm-12amEDT. No mallcore there.
Man, so many metalmarks. Shit, I even knew atlfmetalforum's own Mark Greenough as Metal Mark as well a couple of years ago. I don't know if I can keep up...

User avatar
Ryan
Member
Posts: 2877
Joined: Sat July 26th, 2008, 2:15 pm
Location: Satan's Anus
Contact:

Post by Ryan » Tue August 2nd, 2011, 7:55 am

lsaldana wrote:
Stussey wrote:The Atl MetalMark is a hack. There's actually a guy called MetalMark in Upstate New York that's the real MetalMark. He's been a dj for 19yrs and is currently on Saturday nights on BrutalExistenceRadio.com from 7pm-12amEDT. No mallcore there.
Man, so many metalmarks. Shit, I even knew atlfmetalforum's own Mark Greenough as Metal Mark as well a couple of years ago. I don't know if I can keep up...
I know a few others who know him as "metal mark" but he'll always be "crusty mark" to me
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

User avatar
Metalfreak
Member
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu July 1st, 2004, 9:26 pm
Location: Clovis, NM

Post by Metalfreak » Tue August 2nd, 2011, 2:04 pm

Ryan wrote:
lsaldana wrote:
Stussey wrote:The Atl MetalMark is a hack. There's actually a guy called MetalMark in Upstate New York that's the real MetalMark. He's been a dj for 19yrs and is currently on Saturday nights on BrutalExistenceRadio.com from 7pm-12amEDT. No mallcore there.
Man, so many metalmarks. Shit, I even knew atlfmetalforum's own Mark Greenough as Metal Mark as well a couple of years ago. I don't know if I can keep up...
I know a few others who know him as "metal mark" but he'll always be "crusty mark" to me
:lol:

yeah I know him as both

muttondagger
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue April 5th, 2011, 2:10 am

Post by muttondagger » Thu August 4th, 2011, 2:31 pm

this thread has now been hijacked and can now only produce interesting details about mark greenough.

Generubin
Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat April 25th, 2009, 1:28 am
Location: My head

Post by Generubin » Mon August 8th, 2011, 8:48 am

lsaldana wrote:I don't know if I can keep up...

Who honestly gives a shit?
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

lsaldana
Member
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat February 13th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Location: CT

Post by lsaldana » Fri August 12th, 2011, 4:08 am

Generubin wrote:
lsaldana wrote:I don't know if I can keep up...

Who honestly gives a shit?
No one, that's why it's sarcasm.

Generubin
Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat April 25th, 2009, 1:28 am
Location: My head

Post by Generubin » Wed August 17th, 2011, 1:30 am

lsaldana wrote:
Generubin wrote:
lsaldana wrote:I don't know if I can keep up...

Who honestly gives a shit?
No one, that's why it's sarcasm.
Image
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests