This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlackMetalBlodHorn

WAC

Post by BlackMetalBlodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 7:20 am

This is my band.
I am promoting this.
I have a vocal demo you know.
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 7:56 am

Seriously? This is sad. Some one went through all that to do this? Hahaha. Lame people.
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:08 am

BlackMetalBloodHorn wrote:Seriously? This is sad.

BlackMetalBlodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBlodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:45 am

BlackMetalBloodHorn wrote:Hahaha. Lame people.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 10:18 am

No wonder old school black metal musicians dont come on forums. Cazz Grant aka The Black Lourde was right. Bunch of losers.

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 11:49 am

Well WAC cause thats just what it is whack. kagan can have his stupid shit. Ill stick with making metal with people that have already been there and done it.
And I know. Who the fuck so I know.
Cazz Grant aka The Black Lourde Bands include Grand Belials Key and Crucifier. He actualy gave a great review of that vocal/guitar demo I mentioned. He was going to do some guest drums on a WAC album. But I guess I will get him to guest drum on something else.
Tim "Nybras"Sever of Wind Of The Black Mountains and Genoyca. Drummer for both. He also did a tribute show for Masochist as the drummer. He was good friends with Tchort before he died of a over dose on herion. RIP Tchort Gone but not forgotten -l- Anyway Tim is doing drums for HOI.
Then you got my best friend Brian "Angzerhornbroals"Doty of Nuclear Nights his first band when he was 12. Fuck when I was 12 I had only been listening to metal for about a year. Then his other band Black Torment which was orginaly Black GraveYard. Orginal demo for BG came out in 95 I do believe. That shit was so raw I thought my ears was going to start bleeding. But thats how black metal is. Or atleast the shit I like to play. But anyways I played in Iron Legion for about a month. I pawned my shitty guitar and amp for 100 bucks to get the bus ticket to go to chicago. I started on bass but im just not a good bass player. Im a vocalist which they found out one night when Brian and Tony was rehearsing some Black Torment shit. So Russ the orginal singer switched to bass and I went to vocals. And you can confirm I was in fact with IL. Look on the metal archives for former member Lord bloodHorn. I think it even says something about talks of my return. Which is true if Brian can get shit together. Sucks having a brain tumor. Hope he can sue the fuck out of his doctors get that million then Iron Legion Black Torment and our side band we started when I was there called Gates Of AngzerBlood. The name is a mix of both our nic names. And actualy he is the one that gave me my nicname BloodHorn.
But I could go on and on. And it probably did no good posting my xp in this scene cause you people have 0 respect for people. And these bands you will probably think are bands I made up and created all this. But have fun tearing it apart and disrespecting the old school USBM scenes orginal bands. Before USBM got anywhere Masochist,Wind Of The Black Mountains,Black Torment{GraveYard}Nuclear Nights,Grand Belials Key,Crucifier and Ezurate where out there holding the flame of USBM high!!
http://youtu.be/bK1STJRABOo <<Black Torment A Sign Of Infernal Death (History of the last 12 years)