Shartwork

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Diana

Shartwork

Post by Diana » Fri May 16th, 2014, 7:40 am

Okay I've done it, I bought the URL: http://www.drcraftenstein.com/

Unfortunately I can't make a whole lot of design decisions because I'm locked into Indie Made's template. (Kay pointed out the obvious fact that I should be using a black background, but they only let you make all of the outside parts black, the inside where the text is stays cream which looks hella dumb. So for now it all stays cream.) And please admire my excellent Microsoft Paint heading banner. Obviously it's a work in progress...

I've only shown a handful of people, so I'd love it if you guys could take a look at the new shartwork and my TLDR product descriptions and tell me what you think. Then I'll probably have to crawl back to I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS and post there or else no one will ever see it. BUT THEN I'M LEAVING AGAIN BECAUSE FUCK I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.

Thanks for your time.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Fri May 16th, 2014, 3:00 pm

"Whitehead" is particularly disturbing. I like it!

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri May 16th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Moloc wrote:"Whitehead" is particularly disturbing.
Did you see the clowns?! Cree. Pee.

Diana

Post by Diana » Sat May 17th, 2014, 5:49 am

Moloc wrote:"Whitehead" is particularly disturbing. I like it!
Thanks! Every time I do something like that, I'm all "Again? Really? Can't you just paint a fucking flower or something?" But I think I like how it turned out.

And I might have more clowns in me. Stay tuned!

Thanks for looking, guys. I appreciate it.

Diana

Post by Diana » Thu February 12th, 2015, 10:26 am

I got talked into a Friday Featured Artist night at dooGALLERY. It's 5/1/15. So part of the deal is that I have to help promote it.

I have happily been off I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS for a year and a half, and now I have to crawl back and promote this thing. So I made a page for the Shartwork. It is here:

https://www.I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/pages/Dr-Craft ... 4278741756

Please click the goddamned thing and "LIKE" it and I want to kick my own ass for typing this bullshit.

Then on Friday 5/1 I need you to please come to this event and surround me in a human shield formation until it is over. Thank you.

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Thu February 12th, 2015, 10:34 am

Done and done. Whats this Dreama's work like?

Diana

Post by Diana » Thu February 12th, 2015, 1:19 pm

Thrashmania wrote:Done and done. Whats this Dreama's work like?
You're the best! :D

I have no idea who this Dreama person is. I went to her fb page and there's barely anything on it, so I figure she's doing the exact same thing as me, setting up a page at the last minute. Looks kind of ethereal? I asked if I could be matched with another assclown, but they like to "mix it up." Poor Dreama.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Fri February 13th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Diana wrote:I got talked into a Friday Featured Artist night at dooGALLERY. It's 5/1/15. So part of the deal is that I have to help promote it.
Is there a FB event for this?

Diana

Post by Diana » Sat February 14th, 2015, 8:01 am

ratanda wrote:
Diana wrote:I got talked into a Friday Featured Artist night at dooGALLERY. It's 5/1/15. So part of the deal is that I have to help promote it.
According to my stack of Official Paperwork, dooGALLERY will be providing a digital invite. I don't see one yet, but I'll forward when I do.

BTW, I killed my old fb profile finally which might be why our WWF game disappeared... :( I might have to friend you with my new pretend profile.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Sun February 15th, 2015, 11:05 pm

Diana wrote:
ratanda wrote:
According to my stack of Official Paperwork, dooGALLERY will be providing a digital invite. I don't see one yet, but I'll forward when I do.

BTW, I killed my old fb profile finally which might be why our WWF game disappeared... :( I might have to friend you with my new pretend profile.
Might??

Diana

Post by Diana » Mon February 16th, 2015, 5:52 pm

ratanda wrote:Might??
Wait -- it looks like I have something called a Zynga Account. I think we're back in business!

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Mon February 16th, 2015, 7:50 pm

"Virginia Ham" wasn't a pretend profile to begin with?

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Mon February 16th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Don't ever get my hopes up by using the acronym WWF without it actually containing wrestling again!!! :evil:

Diana

Post by Diana » Wed February 18th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Thrashmania wrote:Don't ever get my hopes up by using the acronym WWF without it actually containing wrestling again!!! :evil:
I KNOW!! It makes me sad. :cry: :cry:

Diana

Post by Diana » Mon March 9th, 2015, 5:14 pm

In my packet of Important Paperwork for this show, I was instructed to send out "save the date" notices. So I made the most Pinterest-ingly shit-eating postcard as I could.

If I have your mailing address, you're getting one. If I don't have your address (and please believe that if I do, you are keenly aware) and you want a postcard, send me a PM with your mailing address and also your God-Given Christian name please because sometimes the mailmen get pissy when I write things like "Knucklehead" on the envelope. Please note that this event is 21 and over. And also that badcarburetor's band Moreland Wrecks will be playing!

No worries if you can't come to the event and want the card anyway. I have a hundred of these things so eventually I'll just be tossing them out the car window. As a bonus (?) you will be automatically added to my Xmas card list, and also if (when) I mail out some other bullshit in the future. (I repeat: KEENLY aware.)

Thank you!!