ATTN: ScreamBloodyGore

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Dark<3Chick

ATTN: ScreamBloodyGore

Post by Dark<3Chick » Sat June 5th, 2010, 5:06 pm

Your a douche might as well stop pretending your cool on here and join your friends on Jersey Shore!

PS I've never seen a straight dude not want to talk to girls as quickly as you.
Take from it what you want.
"Live love die!"

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Sat June 5th, 2010, 5:07 pm

what in tarnation is a-goin' on up in here?

merrymayhem

Post by merrymayhem » Sat June 5th, 2010, 6:00 pm

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sat June 5th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Well, gentlemen, I've been bested. My tenure here at the Wrekage forums has come to its sorrowful end by that of the inanity of a cunt unable to properly use "you are" in its contracted form.

A lot of fun has been had along the way, but I must now be going. For it is the decadence of my true brethren on the shores of Jersey that calls my name, and in solidarity I must join them.

Dark<3Chick, though a philistine you may be, it is with absolute modesty that I take from "it" more than I want and admit to defeat.

And with that, I bid you all adieu.

theRothstanator

Re: ATTN: ScreamBloodyGore

Post by theRothstanator » Sat June 5th, 2010, 6:56 pm

Dark<3Chick wrote:Your a douche might as well stop pretending your cool on here and join your friends on Jersey Shore!

Why would you even single out a person on here to start shit with when that thread was never directed specifically at you? Do you think you are that important? That thread was from December and you just joined. Way to be a prime example of what we were bitching about though; a bunch of new idiots that have nothing to contribute that just say random annoying shit inarticulately.

I like the rationale behind your statement that implies "I am a girl, therefore, you should want to talk to me because all metal dudes are pathetic and are female deprived." It looks like someone is suffering from Girl on the Internet Syndrome. No one gives a shit that you are a girl. It is not that amazing that you are on this forum, especially since you have not said anything of substance yet.
"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor

Dark<3Chick

Post by Dark<3Chick » Sat June 5th, 2010, 7:20 pm

theRothstanator wrote:
Dark<3Chick wrote:Your a douche might as well stop pretending your cool on here and join your friends on Jersey Shore!

Why would you even single out a person on here to start shit with when that thread was never directed specifically at you? Do you think you are that important? That thread was from December and you just joined. Way to be a prime example of what we were bitching about though; a bunch of new idiots that have nothing to contribute that just say random annoying shit inarticulately.

I like the rationale behind your statement that implies "I am a girl, therefore, you should want to talk to me because all metal dudes are pathetic and are female deprived." It looks like someone is suffering from Girl on the Internet Syndrome. No one gives a shit that you are a girl. It is not that amazing that you are on this forum, especially since you have not said anything of substance yet.
First off I may have hit the nail on the head calling him what I did with you coming to his defense so quickly. Secondly that thread was in fact bumped by Brian on June 5th. And let me quote if i may screamjerseygore "FART". So let's not play innocent here okay? Im trying to be part of a community I know I am new here to you guys but Im not new to the internet dick it's like prison up in this bitch kill the first guy that looks at you funny or get fucked in the ass for the whole time your there(although I may enjoy that in real life not on the internet :P)
"Live love die!"

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Sat June 5th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Messageboard fist fights, ya gotta love em!!! Let the digital carnage ensue!!!

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Sat June 5th, 2010, 7:50 pm

lol

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sat June 5th, 2010, 8:24 pm

wait wut
Last edited by ScreamBloodyGore on Sun June 6th, 2010, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

theRothstanator

Post by theRothstanator » Sat June 5th, 2010, 8:30 pm

Dark<3Chick wrote:First off I may have hit the nail on the head calling him what I did with you coming to his defense so quickly. Secondly that thread was in fact bumped by Brian on June 5th. And let me quote if i may screamjerseygore "FART". So let's not play innocent here okay? Im trying to be part of a community I know I am new here to you guys but Im not new to the internet dick it's like prison up in this bitch kill the first guy that looks at you funny or get fucked in the ass for the whole time your there(although I may enjoy that in real life not on the internet :P)
Is the "nail you hit on the head" the implication of him being gay? Also, way to use hardly any punctuation so I have to re-read your post. Bonus points for the anal sex joke. Classy.
"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Sat June 5th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Gosh I want to contribute; I just don't know what to say.

[...]

lolwut

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Sat June 5th, 2010, 9:31 pm

theRothstanator wrote:

It seems like she would have lashed out at Brian after the brutally hilarious "We don't discuss Atreyu and As I Lay Dying here" comment. Awesome. Perhaps it's a case of getting off on the wrong foot but Dark Chick is coming across kind of like a 'tard so far.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Sat June 5th, 2010, 9:44 pm

so whoever you are... single now?engaged?married?

lets talk

V-GER

Post by V-GER » Sat June 5th, 2010, 9:44 pm

I am totally lost in this now!

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Sat June 5th, 2010, 9:59 pm

merrymayhem wrote:Image