We Interrupt For a Special Announcement

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Metalfreak, MS_39455, Brian, AtlantaMetal Staff

Snowblind Sodomy

We Interrupt For a Special Announcement

Post by Snowblind Sodomy » Sun January 9th, 2011, 12:37 am

Shocking news that I'm sure no one will care about!
In a startling move that few, if any, will even be aware of (presumably because they have no fans), local pariahs Incarceri 9 have fired and replaced their bassist, vocalist, and co-founder Woody Anderson. This brings their talent quotient near zero. Bid them a fond farewell, everybody.
we smoked the teeth and hair of the wise man, that we might know as he does and share his sight

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Sun January 9th, 2011, 4:16 pm

this is schocking news, i need to find out more.

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Sun January 9th, 2011, 7:27 pm

what the fuck? my recent copy of hit parader didn't mention a THING about this!!!

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sun January 9th, 2011, 8:25 pm

RESTRAINING ORDER RESTRAINING ORDER

Kol

Re: We Interrupt For a Special Announcement

Post by Kol » Mon January 10th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Snowblind Sodomy wrote:Shocking news that I'm sure no one will care about!
In a startling move that few, if any, will even be aware of (presumably because they have no fans), local pariahs Incarceri 9 have fired and replaced their bassist, vocalist, and co-founder Woody Anderson. This brings their talent quotient near zero. Bid them a fond farewell, everybody.
What a sore loser you are Woody. Our talent quotient went up from when you were with us since a better bass player has joined the band, and you never could sing. Everybody? this forum consist of talentless players who are haters of anything with taste.
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

Kol

Post by Kol » Mon January 10th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Kol wrote:
What a sore loser you are Woody. Our talent quotient went up from when you were with us since a better bass player has joined the band, and you never could sing. Everybody? this forum consist of talentless players who are haters of anything with taste.
oh , and no fans? you know better Woody. How do you think I heard about your childish post? I have eyes everywhere on the internet, and they are all FANS. LMFAO!!!
Incarceri 9 Eternal

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Mon January 10th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Mon January 10th, 2011, 7:11 pm

:roll:

aaron

Post by aaron » Mon January 10th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Kol wrote:
Kol wrote:
oh , and no fans? you know better Woody. How do you think I heard about your childish post? I have eyes everywhere on the internet, and they are all FANS. LMFAO!!!
Or maybe it's because you have an account on this forum? :roll:

Kol

Post by Kol » Mon January 10th, 2011, 7:46 pm

aaron wrote:
Kol wrote:
Kol wrote:
Or maybe it's because you have an account on this forum? :roll:
nope. Sorry. As much as you guys would like to believe your lack of taste to be universal, it isn't. I haven't been on this forum in a long time. This post by Woody, our two faced loser of an ex bass player was brought to my attention by a fan. I predicted Woody would do this, he is a lot like you guys.
Incarceri 9 Eternal

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Mon January 10th, 2011, 7:49 pm

someone sure is mad

Kol

Post by Kol » Mon January 10th, 2011, 8:16 pm

BlackRoija wrote:someone sure is mad
no, not mad. I'm more amused that I was right. He's a pussy who can only do shit talk on the internet instead of to my face. Guess he knows what would happen.
Incarceri 9 Eternal

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Mon January 10th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Kol wrote:
no, not mad. I'm more amused that I was right. He's a pussy who can only do shit talk on the internet instead of to my face. Guess he knows what would happen.
You would come on here and post a response insult.
Last edited by nocommands on Mon January 10th, 2011, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kol

Post by Kol » Mon January 10th, 2011, 8:24 pm

nocommands wrote:
Kol wrote:
You would come on here a post a response insult.
yep, i would. And?
Incarceri 9 Eternal

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon January 10th, 2011, 8:43 pm

you must look really hard to your fans coming to whine back to a bunch of talentless, tasteless losers. I'm glad Inc9 members use their time productively.

atlantametalforum til the end.