To Incarceri 9:

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Metalfreak, MS_39455, Brian, AtlantaMetal Staff

Brian
WREKage Staff
Posts: 3677
Joined: Sun February 25th, 2007, 3:20 pm
Location: Midtown

Re: To Incarceri 9:

Post by Brian » Sat March 12th, 2011, 2:37 pm

Kol wrote:
Brian wrote:Stop calling WREK. It's annoying.

This isn't the first time you've called. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or eight. Or even the ninth! I was told you have called WREK's General Manager, both on the station line and his PERSONAL cell phone, about FIFTEEN times. 15. Don't you think by now you'll have more luck calling WRAS? Or the Masquerade? Or the Canadian Police?

WREK is 100% unaffiliated with this site. Completely separate entities. The WREKage and the We're Not Gonna Take It subforums have no connection to WREK or WRAS. Additionally, none of the Incarceri 9 discussion goes on in those subforums.

I have every right to talk about how much your band sucks, much like you have every right to make Youtube videos for your legion of 10 neckbearded, flame-shirt wearing, McTriple gorging hoverhands discussing how much you hate the latest songs by Malefic, Living Decay, and Doomed Youth. And yet, you don't see us hitting up Google to complain, do you?

Your band sucks. First amendment, motherfucker. I'd rather be given AIDS by a swarm of starving African children than listen to your band for more than 45 seconds. You know the Japanese earthquake? Yeah, that was God's punishment on humanity for having to sit through 30 seconds of the video for Eyes of the Totenkopf.

If you want the I9 discussion to go away, stop making fake names on this board to start shit. Stop posting all together. Even Albert Kagan thinks you suck, and he likes just about every metal band ever.




tldr version:
members of I9 make fake names to stir discussion on the Atlanta Metal boards, don't like the response, repeatedly call third-parties over and over and over to try and make it stop.
Ok jerk
This is FRANK from I9. Brian, don't you fuckin slander me. You think what you want, I dont give a shit, but don't you say Ive said shit about Doomed Youth, or living Decay. Never even heard of them. Malefic , yeah, they blow. Big deal, lots of bands do, but loud mouthed fucktards need to be talked about. Ive also never called your wack ass radio station. So unless you can slander me to my face, keep my name out your mutha fuckin mouth. I'll be @ the masquerade march 18. You won't do it though Brian, You are chicken shit..
Now, what you WILL do is stop the creepy ass stalking of my bandmate Jordan. I get it , you don't like him, but you and whoever trying to put out his address and personal info so somebody will take care of him, beat him or whatever is crossing the fuckin line. Ive also seen the stupid crap on multiple websites where you Brian try to get others involved in your unnatural obssession with I9 and you get either ignored, or called out for what you are.
give me an excuse

1. I never said your name. In fact I withheld that information. It's not you who is calling. Bring it up at your next band practice, or maybe I should send you copies of the WREK phone logs.

2. You wanna send me links to where I've been posting other shit online about I9? It's not me, but I think I'd get a kick out of it.

3. I'm not sure where all this stuff about Jordan's personal info is coming from. Again, if you want to post a link to where I've been doing this you're more than welcome. I don't even have his personal info, nor do I want it. In fact, if you can post a link of where I've done this, I'll paypal you $150.

User avatar
Knucklehead
Member
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sat August 26th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Knucklehead » Sat March 12th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Awwww shit.

Brian's put his money where his mouth is.
Diana wrote:Last night I had a blinding headache, so I skipped the gym and went home to drink Bulleit and watch this doc.

User avatar
egg yolkeo
Member
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed January 11th, 2006, 5:10 pm
Location: gwinnett

Post by egg yolkeo » Sat March 12th, 2011, 3:30 pm

wack ass radio station

AmoebicDysentery
Member
Posts: 1093
Joined: Thu July 1st, 2004, 4:27 pm
Location: EAST COBB

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sat March 12th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Couldn't it more than likely be your ex-bandmember posting Jordan's information?

Also, knowing that I9 believes that this forum is directly affiliated with WREK/GA Tech, could it be possible that Completeloser's posts were tard-bait to try to make WREK's general manager/whoever think that this forum is being used for the buying/selling of illegal drugs?

User avatar
Metalfreak
Member
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu July 1st, 2004, 9:26 pm
Location: Clovis, NM

Post by Metalfreak » Sun March 13th, 2011, 4:58 am

@Ameobic- wow I never even thought of that. Yeah, all those posts about buying drugs are retarded...it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the I9 dudes posting that shit.

@Kol- if it wasn't you, let whoever it was know that's really stupid and needs to stop.

Kol
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu July 22nd, 2010, 8:23 pm
Location: Atlanta

Post by Kol » Sun March 13th, 2011, 9:00 am

Metalfreak wrote:@Ameobic- wow I never even thought of that. Yeah, all those posts about buying drugs are retarded...it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the I9 dudes posting that shit.

@Kol- if it wasn't you, let whoever it was know that's really stupid and needs to stop.
If it is one of the other guys in the band then I have no control over it. Calling9 the station is dumb, but If the man feels threatened and there are stalker(s) who have made threats, he may be trying to figure out who it is. Some of the folks on this forum seem unusually obsessed with my band. I mean you don't like it, big deal, but to go on and on :lol: :roll:

Brian , Ive seen two other sites where you talk shit, ultimatemetalforum.com, and some Russian site. Other than that it's hear say. Even with those two , it's obsessive. Very creepy.
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

Brian
WREKage Staff
Posts: 3677
Joined: Sun February 25th, 2007, 3:20 pm
Location: Midtown

Post by Brian » Sun March 13th, 2011, 9:08 am

Kol wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:@Ameobic- wow I never even thought of that. Yeah, all those posts about buying drugs are retarded...it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the I9 dudes posting that shit.

@Kol- if it wasn't you, let whoever it was know that's really stupid and needs to stop.
If it is one of the other guys in the band then I have no control over it. Calling9 the station is dumb, but If the man feels threatened and there are stalker(s) who have made threats, he may be trying to figure out who it is. Some of the folks on this forum seem unusually obsessed with my band. I mean you don't like it, big deal, but to go on and on :lol: :roll:

Brian , Ive seen two other sites where you talk shit, ultimatemetalforum.com, and some Russian site. Other than that it's hear say. Even with those two , it's obsessive. Very creepy.
You're right!! I did post something on a Russian file sharing site trying to get a copy of your album. Even mentioned it somewhere in that long-ass thread about you guys from a year ago. Funnily enough, someone created an account to defend you guys the very next day...

I didn't realize that including Incarceri 9 in a list of like 30 bands that suck in a thread about bands you think suck constitutes stalking. Learn something new everyday. You're forgetting about my post on the Bridge 9 board in a similar topic, too.

Still haven't seen the link to where I've been posting Jordan's info. The offer still stands.

badcarburetor
Member
Posts: 2128
Joined: Mon March 23rd, 2009, 9:12 pm
Location: ATL

Post by badcarburetor » Sun March 13th, 2011, 10:02 am

So in the interest of being entertained by this shitstorm in a Vatican Assassin Warlock type manner, I had to do a little Googling.


Check out this post by "Frankol" promoting I9 as if he is an outside fan. Either Say, "check out MY band" or leave the fan promotion to actual "fans." Anything else is just embarrassing.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/new- ... i-9-a.html

Do you claim not to be "Frankol," dude who posted under the screen name Kol and announces himself as Frank? If it's not you (yeah, right) you might want to look into the real stalker.


You accuse Brian of obsessing about you on "multiple boards" and then it's just two boards. Two may equal multiple in the strictest sense, but it implies much more - and you know that.


I get that you want to promote your band, but when you don't play straight with facts you discredit yourself and your band very quickly - especially when y'all have a history of making up screen names to come on here and play troll.


You say that you have no control over other bandmates who may be calling stations. I can tell you this, if anyone I played with was causing my band public humiliation, I would definitely consider that to have crossed over into band business.


But, please keep coming here, trolling, fighting, whatever. Few things amuse me more than Ayn Rand enthusiasts publicly embarrassing themselves.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Kol
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu July 22nd, 2010, 8:23 pm
Location: Atlanta

Post by Kol » Sun March 13th, 2011, 11:00 am

Brian wrote:
Kol wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:@Ameobic- wow I never even thought of that. Yeah, all those posts about buying drugs are retarded...it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the I9 dudes posting that shit.

@Kol- if it wasn't you, let whoever it was know that's really stupid and needs to stop.
If it is one of the other guys in the band then I have no control over it. Calling9 the station is dumb, but If the man feels threatened and there are stalker(s) who have made threats, he may be trying to figure out who it is. Some of the folks on this forum seem unusually obsessed with my band. I mean you don't like it, big deal, but to go on and on :lol: :roll:

Brian , Ive seen two other sites where you talk shit, ultimatemetalforum.com, and some Russian site. Other than that it's hear say. Even with those two , it's obsessive. Very creepy.
You're right!! I did post something on a Russian file sharing site trying to get a copy of your album. Even mentioned it somewhere in that long-ass thread about you guys from a year ago. Funnily enough, someone created an account to defend you guys the very next day...

I didn't realize that including Incarceri 9 in a list of like 30 bands that suck in a thread about bands you think suck constitutes stalking. Learn something new everyday. You're forgetting about my post on the Bridge 9 board in a similar topic, too.

Still haven't seen the link to where I've been posting Jordan's info. The offer still stands.
Jordan has all the Berry Kirky mystery method shit, so J, if you are watching, send this bozo the info so we can collect.

Frankol is me, shoot me in the head for doing some band promo. You can't say I trolled or said shit about any other band. Oh yeah promoting your own band isn't kvlt or tr00 right? :lol:
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

Kol
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu July 22nd, 2010, 8:23 pm
Location: Atlanta

Post by Kol » Sun March 13th, 2011, 11:26 am

badcarburetor wrote:
But, please keep coming here, trolling, fighting, whatever. Few things amuse me more than Ayn Rand enthusiasts publicly embarrassing themselves.
ayn rand was a cunt
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

Nyarlathotep
Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri November 13th, 2009, 6:25 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Nyarlathotep » Sun March 13th, 2011, 1:38 pm

badcarburetor wrote: Check out this post by "Frankol" promoting I9 as if he is an outside fan. Either Say, "check out MY band" or leave the fan promotion to actual "fans." Anything else is just embarrassing.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/new- ... i-9-a.html
That is the lamest fucking thing I have ever seen.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Post by SlashAndThrash » Sun March 13th, 2011, 9:48 pm

pack it up dudes the dream is dead. Either you're good at making music and people like you or you suck shit at music and no one likes you. Obviously no one likes you, even as far as Russia people recognize your obvious lack of talent or ability. No one cares about stalking you, because no one stalks you, because you're a bunch of weird losers. You are your own biggest fans. I just wish that somehow you could know that no one here, NO ONE, thinks or cares about you outside of your bullshit on this forum. None of you are real people. If you really even cared about your band you wouldn't slap a photo of some ugly fatass in a filthy Peanuts t-shirt hangin out at applebees up as a promotional picture. lern2band

SadisticRitual
Member
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu July 29th, 2010, 8:00 am
Location: Atl

Post by SadisticRitual » Sun March 13th, 2011, 10:00 pm

damn, everyone gets caught up looking like an ass online from time to time but this shit just doesn't seem to end.

Generubin
Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat April 25th, 2009, 1:28 am
Location: My head

Post by Generubin » Mon March 14th, 2011, 12:37 am

SlashAndThrash wrote: you wouldn't slap a photo of some ugly fatass in a filthy Peanuts t-shirt hangin out at applebees up as a promotional picture. lern2band
harsh yet very funny :lol:
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Generubin
Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat April 25th, 2009, 1:28 am
Location: My head

Post by Generubin » Mon March 14th, 2011, 12:48 am

Kol wrote:. Oh yeah promoting your own band isn't kvlt or tr00 right? :lol:

Even Varg Vikiness promoted.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest