Metal Band Looking for Keys/Vocals/Guitarist-Canton/Marietta

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Metalfreak, MS_39455, Brian, AtlantaMetal Staff

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Post by SlashAndThrash » Thu March 29th, 2012, 5:56 am

You can so be a troll. Trolling is the verb, as performed by a forum troll. Can't really be argued, as its a pretty old term at this point.
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

User avatar
Validane
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta/College Park, Georgia

Post by Validane » Thu March 29th, 2012, 6:04 am

Trolling is a technique, not an embodiment of personality. Lol. The term 'internet troll' has been warped so insipidly throughout the entirety of the internet history that it's original meaning has changed. French term 'troller', fishing technique 'trawling', thus creating internet troll. Where baiting for a reaction which usually results in a negative result; e.g, distorting someone's perspective/reality or making someone question/defend their perspective/reality.

Js, you can't be a troll. Forum or otherwise. You can't embody a technique, just use it as an extension or a tool of oneself.
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

Nyarlathotep
Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri November 13th, 2009, 6:25 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Nyarlathotep » Thu March 29th, 2012, 7:16 am

Hey guy, thank you for starting the most pointless argument I have ever seen in my life. I hope you get your promotion to captain of the Grammar Police.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

Brian
WREKage Staff
Posts: 3687
Joined: Sun February 25th, 2007, 3:20 pm
Location: Midtown

Post by Brian » Thu March 29th, 2012, 7:24 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:Hey guy, thank you for starting the most pointless argument I have ever seen in my life. I hope you get your promotion to captain of the Grammar Police.
Looks like you fell for the troll.

User avatar
Validane
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta/College Park, Georgia

Post by Validane » Thu March 29th, 2012, 8:01 am

Brian wrote:
Nyarlathotep wrote:Hey guy, thank you for starting the most pointless argument I have ever seen in my life. I hope you get your promotion to captain of the Grammar Police.
Looks like you fell for the troll.
Lol, they never learn.
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

Nyarlathotep
Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri November 13th, 2009, 6:25 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Nyarlathotep » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:31 am

Ah, you win. I guess being identified as inconsequential and absurd is some sort of moral victory.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

User avatar
Validane
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta/College Park, Georgia

Post by Validane » Thu March 29th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Ah, you win. I guess being identified as inconsequential and absurd is some sort of moral victory.
Lol, as well as upping the ante on your vocabulary a cunt hair. Bravo.
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Post by SlashAndThrash » Thu March 29th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Validane wrote:
Nyarlathotep wrote:Ah, you win. I guess being identified as inconsequential and absurd is some sort of moral victory.
Lol, as well as upping the ante on your vocabulary a cunt hair. Bravo.
Are those big words to you or something?
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Post by SlashAndThrash » Thu March 29th, 2012, 2:44 pm

P.s.., so we're clear, you're acting like a dorky faggot
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

nEw WoRlD cHaOs
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed March 28th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Post by nEw WoRlD cHaOs » Thu March 29th, 2012, 2:46 pm

I will promote your band.

User avatar
RegularNate
Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon October 24th, 2011, 12:31 pm
Location: Atlanta

Post by RegularNate » Thu March 29th, 2012, 6:42 pm

Validane wrote:Trolling is a technique.
I laughed so hard

User avatar
Validane
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta/College Park, Georgia

Post by Validane » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Hey guy, thank you for starting the most pointless argument I have ever seen in my life. I hope you get your promotion to captain of the Grammar Police.
Considering you found the need to state that you hope I get promoted to Captain of the Grammar Police.. I believe I should ask you the same question. P.S, I lol'd at your retort. I've yet to insult you and you're already on the offensive. Que Russian smiley guy singing... now.
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

User avatar
Validane
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta/College Park, Georgia

Post by Validane » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:12 pm

RegularNate wrote:
Validane wrote:Trolling is a technique.
I laughed so hard
I find it also funny that you seem to be disagreeing. Suddenly something that wasn't even meant to be categorized as a 'state of being' suddenly became one. Newer terms came to play. Forum trolls, MMO trolls, facebook trolls, any-type-of-social-network-with-a-cornucopia-of-newfags-ripe-for-the-trolling trolls. Hell, you get called a troll simply by insulting someone or being brutally honest about something. Yeesh.
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

User avatar
Metalfreak
Member
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu July 1st, 2004, 9:26 pm
Location: Clovis, NM

Post by Metalfreak » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:18 pm

was it really necessary to explain what a troll is? :lol:

I posted this somewhere else on here but I feel like this thread is appropriate:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DRMBxnxWiNQ?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DRMBxnxWiNQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

User avatar
Validane
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta/College Park, Georgia

Post by Validane » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:21 pm

Metalfreak wrote:was it really necessary to explain what a troll is? :lol:

I posted this somewhere else on here but I feel like this thread is appropriate:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DRMBxnxWiNQ?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DRMBxnxWiNQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Totally necessary. Can't let people go around using the word 'troll' all willy nilly now, can we? /trollface.jpg
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests