Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Post Reply
Brian
WREKage Staff
Posts: 3735
Joined: Sun February 25th, 2007, 3:20 pm
Location: Midtown

Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by Brian » Sat April 13th, 2019, 6:31 pm

529

User avatar
MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005, 2:51 pm
Location: Midtown

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by MS_39455 » Sat April 13th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Yes!!!!! Superstition rules. So glad they're finally making their way East. Was completely blown away by them and Fetid when I randomly caught them on a mostly unknown bill with Spectral Voice last summer while doing some traveling. Tomb Mold won't stand a chance.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Thrashmania
Member
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon April 29th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by Thrashmania » Mon April 29th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Black Tusk is also on this bill. Plus a TBA band. Have to buy tickets online for this one as it's a Sunday gig @ 529.
*EARLY SHOW* Doors at 6pm
$15 tickets in advance
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE TICKETED IN ADVANCE
21+ only

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1289
Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
Location: the bog of eternal stench
Contact:

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by melkor » Mon April 29th, 2019, 1:25 pm

Thrashmania wrote:
Mon April 29th, 2019, 12:36 pm
Black Tusk is also on this bill. Plus a TBA band. Have to buy tickets online for this one as it's a Sunday gig @ 529.
*EARLY SHOW* Doors at 6pm
$15 tickets in advance
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE TICKETED IN ADVANCE
21+ only
why does sunday mean that?
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

User avatar
JägerWolf
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: Tue January 11th, 2011, 7:50 pm

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by JägerWolf » Tue May 7th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Hopefully I'm not on call, I would love to see Tomb Mold again.
Image

zla vydra
Member
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri June 1st, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Roswell

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by zla vydra » Sat July 6th, 2019, 10:26 am

Is Black Tusk headlining? If so, it's an early night for me. Also, why is it a requirement that tickets be pre-sold?

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1289
Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
Location: the bog of eternal stench
Contact:

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by melkor » Sun July 7th, 2019, 12:54 pm

melkor wrote:
Mon April 29th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Thrashmania wrote:
Mon April 29th, 2019, 12:36 pm
Black Tusk is also on this bill. Plus a TBA band. Have to buy tickets online for this one as it's a Sunday gig @ 529.
*EARLY SHOW* Doors at 6pm
$15 tickets in advance
ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE TICKETED IN ADVANCE
21+ only
why does sunday mean that?
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

User avatar
Azrael
Member
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed December 2nd, 2009, 9:25 pm
Location: Crossroads

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by Azrael » Mon July 8th, 2019, 3:40 pm

melkor wrote:
Sun July 7th, 2019, 12:54 pm
melkor wrote:
Mon April 29th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Thrashmania wrote:
Mon April 29th, 2019, 12:36 pm
Black Tusk is also on this bill. Plus a TBA band. Have to buy tickets online for this one as it's a Sunday gig @ 529.

why does sunday mean that?
I'm guessing you arent gonna get an answer.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1289
Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
Location: the bog of eternal stench
Contact:

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by melkor » Mon July 8th, 2019, 8:54 pm

dangit cody :x :evil:
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

User avatar
MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005, 2:51 pm
Location: Midtown

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by MS_39455 » Sun July 14th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Tonight
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Thrashmania
Member
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon April 29th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by Thrashmania » Mon July 15th, 2019, 10:04 am

MS_39455 wrote:
Sat April 13th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Tomb Mold [DIDN'T] stand a chance.

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1289
Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
Location: the bog of eternal stench
Contact:

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by melkor » Mon July 15th, 2019, 10:41 am

Thrashmania wrote:
Mon July 15th, 2019, 10:04 am
MS_39455 wrote:
Sat April 13th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Tomb Mold [DIDN'T] stand a chance.
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

User avatar
ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 1973
Joined: Wed June 30th, 2004, 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by ratanda » Mon July 15th, 2019, 3:29 pm

How was this?

User avatar
MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff
Posts: 2121
Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005, 2:51 pm
Location: Midtown

Re: Tomb Mold & Superstition - 7/14

Post by MS_39455 » Mon July 15th, 2019, 5:27 pm

Ruled. Good turnout for a Sunday night. Could tell two shows got merged, but it worked out well. Superstition destroyed ALL with very little effort. Way more fun than I've had on a Sunday night in a long time.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests